RPS Coordinator - International Markets
The Full Stack Supply Co (FSSC) seeks an experienced, bright and enthusiastic Retail Partner Success Coordinator to join our team.
FSSC is best known for our Faction Skis brand and The Faction Collective films which inspire millions of fans. For 2019-20 we also launched the award-winning FW Apparel, an outerwear brand focused on those who seek performance and understated style.
We share a passion for nature, for pushing boundaries, and for creating beautiful products. Today our skis and films have won over 100 awards and we shipped over 30,000 skis in 2018-19 for riders in 40 countries. 2019-20 is set to be our biggest season yet. www.factionskis.com.
- To be FSSC’s point of contact for International retail partners and distributors. You will answer their requests and anticipate their needs, ensuring a smooth and professional communication. You will follow-up on orders, deliveries, back-orders, invoices, warranties making sure they are always aware of their situation with FSSC.
- To support the local reps and follow up with International stores and distributors to ensure we are maximising sales and resolving any issues they may have. You will ensure your accounts’ orders are correctly entered into our system, and will inform our partners of any changes to our production and delivery schedule. You will use Salesforce, our B2B and our ERP to coordinate.
- To ensure all sales support communication goes through you for stores on your territory and that this communication is of the highest standard. This includes working with our Trade Marketing Lead to proof B2B newsletters and ensure smooth marketing activation deployment.
- Finally, from your frequent conversations with our Retail Partners, you will make suggestions on how to improve their experience and to help them sell more.
- Other tasks might include occasional support on demo events.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Fluent in French and English
- Experience in the Outdoor Sports industry
- Comfortable using new technologies & software with little training
- Taste in solving issues and getting things done
- Solid excel skills (you should be very comfortable with lookups, sumifs and pivot tables)
- A ‘startup’ mentality – things get done because you make them happen
- Hard worker and dedicated
- It would be unlikely that a candidate who is not an avid skier or snowboarder would fit the profile
- Experience in a customer service department would be a plus
We believe that people are demanding more from their products - their skis, their clothes, everything they use. Not just marketing guff - quality craftsmanship, heart and soul we can relate to. And sharing it all with friends.
From a few skis in a run of 190 pairs back then, today our skis, jackets and films have won over 100 awards and more importantly we are shipping 24,000 skis in 2017-18 for riders in 35 countries.
Online, we work with personalities, with great stories and in doing so we hope to inspire everyone to get out and ride. We are obsessed with progression, making our products better each year, and so we invest in giving the best to our fans and retail partners.
As a result, our sales have grown an average of over 50% over the past five years. We believe that buyers' appetite for quality continues to grow and are working to earn that kind of growth rate for years to come.
We bring a commitment to growing our team both professionally and personally, as well. For those of us creating this little company with ambitions to excite fans everywhere, it's a dream job. It's also intense, with long hours on the road, in the workshop, online and on-snow. We operate with an ethos of trust, being different, taking responsibility, and we respect the Collective.
Operations Lead - Japan
The Full Stack Supply Co is looking for a bright and enthusiastic Operations Lead to join our team.
Fan Success Coordinator - DENVER
We are looking for an awesome Seasonal Fan Success Coordinator to join our team. This role will give you the opportunity to learn from one of the fastest-growing brands in snowsports industry.
Business Analyst/Corporate Development Manager - LONDON
The Full Stack Supply Co (FSSC) seeks an experienced and proactive Business Analyst/ Corporate Development Manager to join our team.