E-commerce and Digital Intern
FPS and E-commerce Intern - London/Verbier/Innsbruck
We are looking for an awesome E-Commerce and Digital intern to join our team. This internship gives you the opportunity to learn from one of the fastest-growing brands in snowsports industry. We share a passion for nature, for pushing boundaries, and for creating beautiful products. Today our skis and films have won over 100 awards and we shipped over 30,000 skis in 2018-19 for riders in 40 countries.
As a member of the E-Commerce Team, you will work in a fast-paced, international environment and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of E-Commerce and Digital Marketing.
Your core responsibilities include:
- Support in the development of our E-commerce stores for the 19/20 season
- Create product pages and propose how best to represent our new products in a vibrant and engaging way
- Propose, implement, and optimise digital marketing strategies
- Monitor google analytics and research how to improve conversion rates on our website
- Assist with site updates as required
- Create content for our website, blogs and social media posts as required
As a company that cares for our planet, this is reflected in our culture and we are collectively responsible to demonstrate this in our everyday working practices.
- Fluent in French and English (German would be a plus)
- A strong passion for the Ski industry / Mountain Sports
- A ‘startup’ mentality – things get done because we make them happen
- An enthusiastic and curious attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised, obsessed with detail, and driven by continuous improvement
- Willingness to learn and take initiative, work independently, and collaborate well with a team
- Strong computer literacy
- Basic excel skills (you should know what lookups and pivot tables are)
- Experience in website management and e-commerce practices (Preferred)
- Experience with HTML (Preferred)
- Experience using Adobe software (Preferred)
- Comfortable using new technologies & software
- Based in London, Innsbruck or Verbier
- Full Time
- 8-10 months (beginning May 2019 *however, we are flexible)
We believe that people are demanding more from their products - their skis, their clothes, everything they use. Not just marketing guff - quality craftsmanship, heart and soul we can relate to. And sharing it all with friends.
From a few skis in a run of 190 pairs back then, today our skis, jackets and films have won over 100 awards and more importantly we are shipping 24,000 skis in 2017-18 for riders in 35 countries.
Online, we work with personalities, with great stories and in doing so we hope to inspire everyone to get out and ride. We are obsessed with progression, making our products better each year, and so we invest in giving the best to our fans and retail partners.
As a result, our sales have grown an average of over 50% over the past five years. We believe that buyers' appetite for quality continues to grow and are working to earn that kind of growth rate for years to come.
We bring a commitment to growing our team both professionally and personally, as well. For those of us creating this little company with ambitions to excite fans everywhere, it's a dream job. It's also intense, with long hours on the road, in the workshop, online and on-snow. We operate with an ethos of trust, being different, taking responsibility, and we respect the Collective.
Operations Lead - Japan
The Full Stack Supply Co is looking for a bright and enthusiastic Operations Lead to join our team.
Fan Success Coordinator - DENVER
We are looking for an awesome Seasonal Fan Success Coordinator to join our team. This role will give you the opportunity to learn from one of the fastest-growing brands in snowsports industry.
Business Analyst/Corporate Development Manager - LONDON
The Full Stack Supply Co (FSSC) seeks an experienced and proactive Business Analyst/ Corporate Development Manager to join our team.